What makes Suppression Pro® insurance programs unique?
- Throughout the years we have gained expertise and have made changes to align with the ever evolving fire protection industry. We have developed our insurance programs to adhere to insurance requirements with flexibility while being cost effective for the insured.
- Our insurance program for fire protection contractors can be rated off gross sales or field payroll which allows us to tailor each policy to each fire protection contractors business.
- Our insurance program allows us to offer scheduled forms as well as different editions of forms for no additional premium to meet guidelines set by the companies the fire protection contractor works for.
- Our insurance program includes the coverages that the insured should have in place as a fire protection contractor. Professional liability and pollution liability is included in the standard general liability policy.
What programs does Suppression Pro® write?
- Two fire protection insurance programs are in place both with Lloyds of London (AM Best : A XV)
- Primary Insurance Program
- Focus on the smaller fire protection businesses
- Minimum premiums start at $650
- Primary Insurance Program
- Secondary Insurance Program
- Focus on the larger fire protection businesses
- No Residential exclusions
- Both insurance programs for fire protection contractors have umbrella/excess liability limits that provide true follow form coverage
- If we come across a fire protection contractor who does not fit our current guidelines we have developed relationships with outside markets and have the ability to submit to all other fire protection carriers that write in the current market place.
Which carriers do you use?
- Lloyds of London
- Navigators Insurance Company
- Admiral Insurance Company
- Kinsale Insurance Company
- Ironshore Indemnity Insurance Company
- Colony Insurance Company
Does the fire protection contractor insurance program have a CPVC/PVC exclusion?
Does this fire protection contactor insurance program have a residential exclusion?
Does the fire protection insurance program include pollution liability?
Pollution Liability is available with separate limits up to $ 5 million and no mold exclusion.
Does the fire protection insurance program include professional liability?
Yes, Professional Liability is included in the general liability policy with separate limits.
Is there an additional premium for scheduled endorsements?
Do you offer excess/umbrella liability for fire protection contractors?
Yes, we offer true follow form excess/umbrella liability.
Is blanket additional insured with completed operations, primary/non-contributory wording and wavier of subrogation included at no additional cost?
Do you offer premium financing?
What is needed to quote?
Supplemental application and five year currently valued loss runs.
16811 Hale Avenue Suite A
Irvine, CA 92606
(800) 536-2285 | (949) 336-4343
CA Ins Lic #0D48098
or call Now: (800) 536-2285
We’ll begin to process your information as soon as we receive it, and a representative will contact you to discuss quote and coverage options.
THE QUOTE DOES NOT BIND COVERAGE.
*Information submitted to Suppression Pro® via the "online quote" is considered confidential and will be held in the strictest confidence.